- They were established in 1843
- With over 5700 employees working in 17 offices across the UK, they are the UK’s largest friendly society and a leading financial mutual, with more than five million members an customers.
- They provide Life cover to age 85 and CIC cover to age 70
Liverpool Victoria describes itself as a forward thinking and dynamic financial services business which is focused on doing the right thing for the people that buy our range of insurance, investments and retirement products. As the UK’s largest Friendly Society it has more than five million members and customers and exist to grow the value of its business for the benefit of its members.
At the start of 2015 LV= was ranked as the best insurance business in the UK for customer satisfaction and seventh best across all UK businesses, with only one other insurer in the Top 50
Liverpool Victoria helps people to protect and provide for the things they love through a wide range of financial services including insurance, investment and retirement products.
We offer our services direct to consumers, as well as through financial advisers and brokers, and through strategic partnerships with organisations such as ASDA, Nationwide Building Society and a range of trade unions.
Liverpool Victoria covers two key areas of financial services:
In the life and pensions area they offer:
- Protection and retirement products covering people’s lives and incomes
- Savings and investment products.
In general insurance we offer:
- Insurance for the tangible items people love; their vehicles, their home; their business, their pets and their holidays.